CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
• Check-in time is between 3:00 pm & 10:00 pm. If you plan to arrive earlier than 3:00 pm or later than 10pm, please call 608-624-5999 and we will be happy to make special arrangements.
• Check-out time ends at 10.30 am. Late checkouts may result in a late fee, which can include up to a one night’s room charge.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express.
• Please note that at the time of booking, your credit card will be charged for fifty (50%) percent of your reservation. The remaing balance will be charged 7 days prior to your arrival.
• You authorize Tobacco Warehouse Inn to debit the credit card on file for any damages incurred or additional cleaning services pertaining to your stay.
• Guests must be over twenty-one (21) years of age to make a reservation.
• Reservations will be confirmed upon receipt of a confirmation number, via e-mail.
• In the unlikely event that you must cancel without at least seven (7) days notice, please understand this will result in a charge of each night’s room rate minimum depending on availability to re-rent, plus tax. Room charges are not refundable after payment and no refunds for early check-outs.
• Cancellations for whole Warehouse rentals will be billed the full amount if not notified eight (8) weeks prior to arrival.
• No shows will be billed the full amount of your stay.
HOUSE RULES AND POLICIES
• Parking Rules one (1) Vehicle Per room.
• Sorry, NO PETS NO DOGS NO CATS NO PETS 250.00 cleaning Fee
• We wish you and your guests of The Warehouse Inn LLC to feel at home. Please understand however, any and all furnishings or property on the premises may not be moved, removed, or relocated unless express permission from the Innkeeper is granted. Doing so will incur an automatic charge to the credit card on file for the value of said item to replace the item(s).
• For security purposes, any and all of your visitors must be registered with the Innkeeper upon their arrival. A maximum number of two (2) visitors per room are permitted on the premises.
• We reserve the right to enter your room and make repairs in the case of an emergency.
• Thank you for leaving your room in as good a condition as it was provided to you. Any damage caused by you to Tobacco Warehouse in or outside of your room, including but not limited to, carpet stains, soiled furnishings, broken windows, or appliances will result in a charge to the credit card on file for the damage(s) and/or additional cleaning.
• For the health of our guests, smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the INN
• Guests who smoke in their rooms or any other interior space of the INN will be assessed a deep-cleaning fee (minimum charge of $250). The burning of candles or incense in guest rooms is also prohibited. In such instances, you may be asked to leave the premises.
• Thank you for understanding that we are not responsible for the loss of personal items. Any personal items discovered after departure will be safely held for a reasonable amount of time. To ensure privacy, we do not contact guests to notify them that personal items have been left behind. Please contact us to collect the items and we will happily arrange for pick up or shipping. Please note that associated shipping fees will be charged to the guest’s credit card.